Life insurance helps you provide for your loved ones after your death. With life insurance policies, yourget a cash payment when you’re not there, a payment they can then use to .
Most insurance companiesbefore they approve you for life insurance coverage. It may make you feel uncomfortable or want to avoid it. Walk in .
Many types of people may find no-exam life insurance attractive. No-exam policies can be smart if you have a pre-existing health condition, a terminal illness, are a smoker, or have a risky job (like firefighting or construction).
Or, you might need life insurance as security for a loan or a sudden change in marital status like a divorce.may come up against the age limits of some traditional policy types and find no-medical life insurance attractive.
If you think you might benefit from a no-exam life insurance policy, contact an insurance professional now. They can get you started with a free quote so you know exactly what to expect.
No Medical Examination Life Insurance Comes In Bothpolicy forms. Although there is no medical exam, each type of insurance may ask for health information on the application. Premiums are often more expensive than traditional life insurance policies that require medical examinations. They can also provide significantly less coverage. Guaranteed life insurance policies, for example, often have coverage of $25,000 or less.
Types of No Exam Life Insurance Policies You Should Know About
The first step to getting no medical exam insurance is to decide which type is right for you. Here are four main types
- Simplified problem: This insurance is often intended for people, including the elderly, who are generally in good health, but who may have a few chronic health problems or medical conditions. The app usually includes a short health questionnaire.
- Guaranteed issue: These are aimed at the elderly or in poor health. They do not require a medical examination and guarantee a relatively low death benefit for your beneficiaries. A few medical questions may be necessary.
- Accelerated subscription: Sometimes called “instant” life insurance, this type uses artificial intelligence to collect and analyze data instead of a physical exam. Insurers may look for information such as prescription history, driving records or previous medical exams to determine risk and cost. You may also be asked to complete a detailed questionnaire or conduct a telephone interview. The method can reduce approval time from days or weeks to hours.
- Group life insurance: If you work, your employer can also offer you group life insurance without medical examination, sometimes free of charge. Disadvantage ? You probably lose your coverage if you quit or lose your job.
If you think you might benefit from a no-exam life insurance policy, contact a professional now or use the table below to start researching providers.
Find a no-exam life insurance provider
Ask an insurance agent, your financial advisor or another expert for advice before buying to be sure that no exam life insurance is the best option for you.
- Shop around for multiple quotes. Coverage and premiums can vary significantly.
- If you’re a veteran, check out the US Veterans Administration for lower-cost providers.
- If you work, check to see if your employer offers group life insurance.
- Consider if a Where type of font is appropriate for your situation.
- Look for customer reviews and complaints to investigate.
Fill out the application
Once you have chosen a no exam life insurance provider, you will need to complete an application. Depending on the type of policy, you can expect:
- Some basic questions, including those about your weight, date of birth, lifestyle habits such as smoking, alcohol, recreational drug use, exercise, and activities like extreme sports.
- Details of your medical history and medication use (except with most guaranteed life insurance claims, which can be expensive).
- A request for financial information such as income and credit history.
- A letter of request from your attending physician regarding your health.
Be honest with your answers. A life insurance company may deny coverage or payment if you do not tell the truth in your application, such as if you lie about smoking.
Follow the instructions to submit your application. Once you’ve submitted, expedited underwriting approval can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks, depending on the type of no-exam policy you’re looking for.
Start now and see what you can claim!