HDFC Life introduces “Click2Protect Super” term insurance policy: The Click2Protect Super term insurance plan launched by HDFC Life allows you to customization according to protection needs where the insured should only pay for the plan or benefit options they have chosen. Every individual should have term insurance. The ever-changing needs of consumers are kept in mind when launching these innovative products that offer customers a great amount of customization and choice.
- An individual, untied, non-participating risk savings life insurance plan called Click2Protect Super offers customers a variety of flexible options, including the ability to modify their life insurance coverage, increase the term of their policy, and add coverage for terminal illnesses and accidental death.
- Click2Protect Super should serve as modern financial safety net for customers who appreciate living without fear.
- Individuals can customize Click2Protect Super to meet their specific needs.
- He is consumer centricdesigned to meet customer requirements.
- He also ensures that customers only pay for thingsthat they have bought.
- The plan offers total financial security to the family of the policyholder.
- One can select coverage according to one’s needs from three plan options: Life, Life Plus and Life Goal.
- Life option: This protects the future of your loved ones by providing you with life insurance for the coverage period chosen. This innovative plan option includes a built-in benefit for terminal illness coverage and also allows you to increase the amount of coverage to protect your family’s financial security while you’re away.
- More life: This option, in addition to life insurance, extends your accidental death and terminal illness coverage, providing comprehensive protection for life.
- The purpose of life: This option provides the flexibility to modify your life insurance for the appropriate term, protecting your loved ones from liability or cost. This choice ensures maximum coverage.
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd.. is a long-term life insurance provider headquartered in Bombay which offers individual and group insurance services to meet a variety of client needs such as Protection, retirement, savings, investment, annuity and health. It was founded on August 14, 2000.
- As of June 30, 2022, the Company’s portfolio included 39 individual products and 13 group productsas good as 7 optional perks for the riderto meet a wide range of consumer needs.
- HDFC Life has more 300 distribution agreements, including banks, NBFCs, MFIs, SFBs, brokers and new ecosystem partners. Financial advisors represent an important part of the Company.